Each holiday season, between decorating the house, shopping for presents, and attending the parties, when it comes time to wrap the gifts, you're all holiday-ed out. Let me help you with that! I offer quick, easy, and gorgeous local gift wrapping, leaving your presents styled to a tee. The bow on top? It's affordable, festive, and will add that little extra cheer to all of your holiday gifts this year.
How It Works:
- Place your order for a Wrapping Appointment, providing your information and selecting a wrap date.
- Choose a Theme and include the approximate number of gifts.
- You'll receive an email to Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Retainer.
- Prepare your Gifts. Once you've booked and paid, I will send you instructions and a quick form to fill out.
- Deliver your gifts to our home studio (in Cumming, GA) on your appointment date.
- Pick Up your gifts 48 hours later, wrapped, decorated & ready to go! You'll Pay the Balance upon pick-up.
- Gift. Unwrap. Enjoy!
To book your appointment, it's a $25 non-refundable retainer paid by Cash or Venmo. The retainer applies toward your gifts and individual gift pricing is listed below.
Small: $3.00 (about the size of a mug of hot chocolate)
Medium: $5.00 (about the size of an ugly sweater box)
Large: $7.00 (about the size of pair of snow boots)
Extra-Large or Odd-Shaped: $10.00-15.00* (about the size of a dollhouse, made by elves of course)
All gifts include Wrap, Ribbon or Bow, and Blank Tag. For additional embellishments, add $1.00 per gift.
*Got a crazy gift like a huge TV or golf clubs? Let me know!
Thanksgiving | Thursday, Nov. 23rd
Hanukkah | Tues, Dec. 12 - Wed, Dec. 20th
Christmas | Monday, Dec. 25th
Kwanzaa | Tues, Dec. 26 - Mon, Jan. 1st
New Year's Eve | Sat. De. 31st
Hosting the Holidays at Your House
Gift Exchanges or White Elephants
8 Crazy Nights of Hanukkah
Hostess Gifts for All the Parties You'll Attend
Make Your Wrapping Appointment:
To apply for a Wrapping Appointment, please fill out the form below.